Friday, April 10, 2009

Card classes

Here is a beautiful picture of my up coming Mothers day card class.
Cheryl makes wonderful presentations of our crafts doesn't she?


So here it is ladies a Mothers day card and then a set of cards and a cover to put them in. The class is April 25th at 10:00 a.m. just in time to get your cards and gift in the mail for Mothers day. I know your mothers will love to receive this Mothers Day Card with the beautiful colors and then a set of cards to send to friends and loved ones later. The cards, a reminder of you each time she uses one. So contact the Shoppe at 706-321-0202 for your reservation and I'll see you the 25th.
Don't forget to stop by Shelley's blog to see her little boy layout titled "Snips and Snails". I'm going to take the class and send the layout to my sister for her grandsons pictures, they just took some really cute ones of him at the park. She is going to be so thrilled! See you there.

No comments: