Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tag your it

Tag! My Turn
My friend Cheryl tagged me this morning so I'm gonna play along . . .We are supposed to post the 6th picture from the 6th folder in our photo files and then tag 6 more people and ask them to do the same. Since I'm just learning how to get to my photos, I was surprised at how easy I found this one:



HAIR DAY AT GRANDMA'S.

This really is the name of the file and it explains it all. My grand babies wanted to fix my hair and once they got started Aunt Steve had to get hers done too. I'm glad you can't see me, I had every hair accessory we had left in my hair.

TOO fun and great memories.

OK . . .now I'm gonna tag ! Sherry , Madeline, Cindy, Claudia and The Scrapbook Shoppe . But I'm gonna change it up a bit, since I only have 5 Blogs I'm sending out to, I want you to do your 5th file and 5th picture. I can't wait to see what you got Ladies!!! If anyone else wants to play, feel free! Tag ALL your friends!

No comments: