Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SHOPPE HOP

My Scrapbook layout was inspired by my grandson Ki he wears these little T-shirts with these little pockets and I love the little pockets as you can see I want to remember them but most especially Ki. The paper (Reminisce) this is my creation for the Bloghop Challenge the same as the other girls.




My card I made out of my scraps you will notice the blue arrow it was actually my template for the red ones on my scrapbook layout.



Here is my altered item, it is a backpack. You can insert a gift card and then you have gift to go with your card.



Here is the back of my backpack.



I hope you enjoyed... now head on over to see what Shelley created with the same Reminisce papers.
Click HERE to go to Sheley's blog.

6 comments:

~Danielle~ said...

Oh mrs B I need details on the backpack so stinkin cute!!! Love ya lady.awesome projects Danielle c

~Danielle~ said...

Ugh my comment deleted. Anyway I said ohhhh mrs B I need the details on the backpack great projects!! Danielle c

Temperance Rose Boutique said...

I love it mom!!!!!!!

thecostumemistress said...

Sandy, the little backpack is so adorable - what a great idea for a party favor for a child's party - you really have to show me how you did that one!!! Hugs, Jen

Roxann said...

Hi! Cute blog and GREAT projects! Love them.

Amy S. said...

Love the layouts. Thanks for sharing them.