Monday, April 27, 2009

30 years later...

With all the excitement I forgot to share,
Hunny and I have been married 30 yrs today.
I had grand plans for our evening. Peter had mentioned a resturaunt the Villa Nova that he wanted to try so I planned to take him there for dinner ( He usually handles these things, so what a wonderful suprise for him after 30 yrs). And as I said he usually handles this, I guess it's good to call ahead and make sure the resturaunt is open lol. We ended up at Out Back, had dinner and came home and as he snores away I play on the computer. I guess it takes 30 yrs to get to the place that your not sitting up stewing becuase the day wasn't celebrated in a more grandios style. I have to say I'm glad it's still me and him, he is my best friend and it is true opposites do attract we are like hunny and hot tea instead of oil and water, over the past 30 years we have melted together and it taste pretty good!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary to one of my most favorite people and her hunny!! Congratulations to you both!! Your posts about Peter are always so sweet and leave a smile on my face.